Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nathan's First Babysitter

I couldn't skip telling about Nathan's first babysitter. My brother, Ryan, is an amazing uncle and volunteered to babysit Nathan while Steve and I attended the UW/Harborview radiology Christmas party. I, being a new mom, was pretty nervous about leaving him for the first time, but Ryan reassured me that he had everything under control. We ended up having a great time at the party, and we were even able to relax a bit and get out on the dance floor. Ryan text messaged me half way through the party to let me know that everything was going really well. I didn't even have to call which was super nice. We ended up being out for about four hours which I would call a very successful first night out!

All dressed up for our first night out

Ryan and Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment