Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

More Summer Fun

A local concert for kids in Kirkland. Where is the mosh pit?
Ellie is always sleeping through life. She better wake up before Nathan takes her binky.
What a ham! He finds a tree trunk, and immediately thinks "hmm...maybe i'm a raccoon?!
Good news, we went inline skating, and NO ONE broke their wrist this time. Maybe we could do this more often.
Some family fun at the local pool. The chlorine was strong!

Every time I start to worry about my family, my job, or anything else in my life, God reminds me that He is in charge. My job is to not sleep through life, so my eyes will remain open to watch how his hand is guiding the direction of my life. I hope I can continue to do my job for the rest of my life. I was offered and accepted a job in Nuclear medicine at St. Francis hospital. I was officially unemployed for 8 hours before I got the call. There is no other way to describe the events of my layoff and subsequent hiring except that God is controlling my direction, and I pray I will be the vessel he asks me to be.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are mother of inspiration.
    This post was very entertaining.Through entire post you were very frank and honest.I love this post. Lets look at my page if I may help you a little.


    fitness band under 2000


    noise trace band



    http://bestuserschoice.com





    ReplyDelete