Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

4th of July

I got so far behind on my posts again! So, I am attempting to catch back up. Nathan's first 4th was pretty uneventful in itself although we did get to spend some quality time with some great friends and family. Rachel was home from Nebraska for the 4th and Steve's brother, Jeff, drove over from Spokane to spend the weekend with us. We went over to the peninsula to visit Rachel on Saturday. Mom, Nathan and I had a great visit with Rachel and her family. We spent the 4th at my parent's house, mostly just relaxing and playing with Nathan. We did take him down to the park so he could swing which has been one of his favorite things to do. He also loved the merry-go-round!

Aunt Rach

Mommy, Rach, and Nathan

Grandpa pushing Nathan and Daddy on the merry-go-round

No comments:

Post a Comment