Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day


My first Mother's Day was great. We headed over to my parent's house to spend it with the family. We went to church, stopped for a coffee, then went over to my grandma's house for a barbeque. We had a great time and the weather was perfect. My mom's whole family was at Grandma's house too, so we got to spend the day with extended family we don't normally get to see. Nathan entertained everyone with his pterodactyl call. He sure loves to use his voice.

Nathan practicing his driving skills

Nathan with Great-Aunt Allison

We went back to my parent's house where Steve, Nathan, and my parents spoiled me with a couple gifts. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment