Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rolling Over

I think I have some catching up to do. Nathan has been rolling over for quite a few weeks now, so I thought I should post a little video of him. Now when I put him down on his back, he pretty much instantly rolls onto his tummy. His arms are getting stronger now, so he can use his arms to support himself and really get his head up high. This little guy is going to be on the move in no time at all. I'm sure he'll keep Mommy and Daddy super busy.


This video was taken on Valentine's Day, so almost a month ago already. Nathan and I spent Valentine's Day with my mom and dad while Daddy was off visiting his brother in Spokane. Nathan was our little Valentine. Mom made us a great dinner, and we got to stay the night since Monday was a holiday. We ended up having a nice weekend although we did miss Daddy!

Mommy and Nathan

Grandma O. and Nathan

Our Little Valentine

1 comment: