Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Visit from the Grandparents

Our little Nathan is almost 8 weeks old. I can hardly believe it. Time really does fly by. It's been a great 7 1/2 weeks with our little guy. He sure is a blessing and a lot of work too, of course. In the last 5 weeks, a lot has happened. We had some very special visitors from Oklahoma. It started with a visit from Grandma Powell and great-Grandma (Janet's mom). Then Grandpa Powell joined us for a long weekend. It was so fun to see all of them with Nathan. I think they really enjoyed their time here, and we certainly enjoyed having them. I was really thankful to have Janet here to help. She made us some great dinners and hung out with me and Nathan once Steve went back to work. We truly are blessed with great parents.

I'm sure Dan has a lot of great pictures on his fancy camera, but these were the only 2 that I had on mine. I'll try to post a few more of the visit once I get them from Dan or Janet.

Nathan with Grandma P.

Nathan with great-Grandma Strumpfer

No comments:

Post a Comment