Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

1st Official Ultrasound

We had our first official ultrasound around 11 weeks. My best friend, Rachel, was home for spring break and so I invited her to come with Steve and I to the ultrasound. It was the first real ultrasound she had seen, and I was really excited to have her there with us. I think she really enjoyed it. We had an awesome sonographer scan me, and our little baby was quite the little show off. He gave us some great views and was an active little one for us too.


Only about 47 mm from the top of the head down to the little bottom, but you can already see the tiniest little hand.



I know I see this all day every day, but it is so amazing to see that little heart going inside of me! A heart beat that is visible to us on ultrasound at about 6 weeks gestation, and God-willing, will keep on beating for years and years to come. A sign to us that God, our creator, is an awesome God!


1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget! To see his little heart beat was incredible and evidence that God does exist. Only He could do something so amazing and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete